The following policy represents the way SHAFT Ph Consulting Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter “SHAFT Ph”) defines, process, use disclose and retain “Personal Data” under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”). Here is a LINK to the full act.
- Personal Data refers to any data about an individual, whether true or not, which can be identified:
- from that data alone; or
- from that data and other information which SHAFT Ph has or is likely to have access.
- Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, age or birth date, mobile number(s), telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us via our interaction with you.
- We make reference to the ADVISORY GUIDELINES ON KEY CONCEPTS IN THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, which can be found here.
Process, Use, Disclose
- Generally we process Personal Data via collecting it and using it in following ways:
- Collection of data
- If you provided it to use via forms, entering into an agreement with us, interacted with our staff (via and not limited to phone, face to face meetings, emails and social media platforms), interacting with our website, you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives, cookies, or if you have submitted your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
- Use of Data
- To respond to your queries, verifying your identity in the course of providing services that you have subscribed to, managing administrative matters and business operations of SHAFT Ph, providing updated and communicate developments related to SHAFT Ph and any other reasonable purpose related the above uses.
- Disclosure of Data
- When required by law or an order of court and to coordinate and respond to queries of government bodies.
- Upon your request to disclose Personal data to authorised third parties such as legal and audit firms or banks and other financial institutions.
- SHAFT Ph shall not retain Personal Data (or any documents or records containing Personal Data, electronic or otherwise) for any period of time longer than is necessary to serve our legal or business purposes and with the following limitations:
- If we have specific business requirements of services we provide to you; or
- If we have the obligation under the law to save the data even after our business relationship is over.
- You can disable the cookies by changing the setting on your browser. However, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Links to other Websites
- Our website may contain resources and links to other websites that are operated by third parties, for which SHAFT Ph does not have any control of. We are therefore not responsible for the Personal Data’s policies that are managed by those third parties.
For more information you can contact us via the contact us form.
Go back to the Homepage.